Monday, September 17, 2007

ATL Celebrilove: Urshmeka

Usher caught up with AJC folks last week and chatted a bit about life and love. He described this year as tumultuous. Hmmm, either Ursh doesn't fully understand what the word means or he knows exactly what he's doing when he describes his marriage to Tameka, birth of his first child, and losing mom as manager as "highly agitated; distraught; turbulent" (from dictionary.com) Marrying Tameka would agitate me too. He did go on to say, "But I'm so happy about my marriage and my child on the way." (I'm sorry but tumultuous and happy just don't go together) While he does know the sex of the child, he won't tell just yet. As for rumors of him selling his Alpharetta home, he explained, "Oh I'm not leaving...I think I'll always be an Atlantan."

No comments: