Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Spotlight: Six Questions With Celeste

Introducing Love's A Peach new column: Spotlight.

In this section I introduce to you Atlanta's best and brightest--for networking and maybe even for love! If you'd like to contact this week's Spotlight, please email me at ncdecapres9900@hotmail.com. If you or someone you know would like to be featured under the Spotlight, please do the same.



Q: What's the hardest thing about dating in ATL?
A: The hardest thing about dating in Atlanta seems to be simply the numbers. There are way more women in this city and not enough men to go around. I know you always hear that about Atlanta but it is true!

Q: What's the most important love lesson you've learned?
A: Remember that your beliefs make you who you are, but you must be willing to compromise on certain things for the success of your relationship and your belief in one another. Also if God is in the middle of it, it will work out.

Q: What's the biggest no-no on a first date?
A: That should be obvious!

Q: What do you love most about Atlanta?
A: I love the fact that there are so many black folks making money in a legitimate fashion! There is always something to do and something new to try. I also feel like people are willing to help one another an give each other a chance.

Q: When you're not dating, what are you involved in...school, work, etc?
A: I’m a working girl, I have a 9-5 gig. I am also in school at Emory getting my MBA. I have a blog, check it out…gschooldiaries.blogspot.com. I also like to go out, work out and try new things. Soon I want to start taking some photography classes. I love photography!

Q: Around here we say love's a peach...what is it to you?
A: I would say it is a feeling you can’t explain. It makes you smile when you don’t want to and can cause a pain like no other, but in the end you feel like it was all worth it.


I couldn't have said it better myself!

No comments: