Saturday, August 25, 2007

Off My Chest: White Lies


To lie to me is to disrespect me. I do not appreciate it and will not tolerate it. Why lie to me over something that means absolutely nothing? Had you told the truth, there would have been no argument--maybe even no conversation about it. But because you are too scared to face and to speak the truth, you lie. And how do I know that you lie? Well although Atlanta has over 4 million residents, its really a small place. I know people in your circle that you wouldn't dream that I know. I know where you're headed often times before you even do. As you form your lips to speak a lie, my mind is already wrapped around the truth. Not only do I know the truth but I know that about the truth you'll lie. White lies piss me off to no end because if you have the audacity to lie to me about little things, then I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that when big things get poppin' you'll surely lie to cover your a**
With that being said, you've got about 3 more lies before your whites make me fade to black...
...and that's the truth!
Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: