Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i HEART atlanta's NSEYA SALON AND SPA

Introducing a new column entitled i HEART atlanta. This column tips you off to some of the hottest places in town (restaurants, boutiques, salons, etc.). By no means am I a paid endorser. These places just keep me fly and fresh 2 death--and my boo happy--so I figured I should share the knowledge.
I'm a huge fan of Nseya Salon and Spa (pronounded Say-ya). As the name suggests, they are a full service salon and spa with convenient locations in both Sandy Springs and Midtown. In one spot you can get a wash, set, sew-in, whatever your pleasure and then go upstairs for manis, pedis and massages. I love one stop shopping. Its an upscale vibe, so you may feel like a bit of an outsider on your first visit. The receptionists though do a pretty good job of making you feel like part of the in-crowd. Prices are what you would expect for an upscale Atlanta salon. Besides, you get what you pay for. If you want a relaxer for $20 bucks then go to Ms. Jenkins's Hair Shack off Bankhead where its hot, musty and there's a screen door. If you care about the health of your hair, and wellness inside and out then you need to call Nseya asap!

Standing appointments go fast. My absolute favs are Latrice and Jason at the Sandy Springs location.

Visit www.nseyasalonspa.com for more info.

No comments: