Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ATL Celebrilove: Nivea and The Dream Divorce


First of all, who knew they were married. Her statement, while needing some grammatical correction, is nice and doesn't deliver any low blows. I'm sure their divorce was another filled with sex, lies, and groupie love.

In a statement to the press, Nivea responded to the divorce from her husband,

I am also sorry to have to report the news of our separation. It is however a mutual decision for the both of us. We see this as an attempt to try and maintain the friendship we've developed since our marriage and also to allow growth for myself as well as him. Unfortunately I was not prepared for partnership or even real life for that matter. I am completely and truly grateful and thankful to God for sending him into my life and to him for everything that he has done for me and my family and that includes monetarily as well as spiritually and mentally, especially for myself, which was never his responsibility in the first place. None of you are aware of the real me and I plan to make that as clear as possible on this next album. I come from a sad and scary past that I am still in the process of overcoming and growing past, thanks to the man I love and always will. This is truly the only person I've ever known or heard of that is incredibly loving, passionate, wise, psychic, wise, creative, genius, and many more things that I could never put into words. I don't feel it is fair for neither of us, especially him, to continue this never-ending battle of the minds that he and i have continued for long enough. I want nothing more than for him and I to be happy. His happiness is all i want, for I could never repay him for what he has endured by being my friend, partner, and husband.

4 comments:

ebfareast said...

could that quote have been any more poorly stated? I had serious trouble keeping up!

Abigail said...

Many people spend large amounts of money on attire, flowers, rentals, locations, and alcohol; all in the name of the fairytale wedding. People all want the beautiful wedding photos taken at that beautiful site. We design wonderfully aesthetic rooms or outdoor areas, tables and favors. We invite as many guests as we can get together in one place to be apart of such a life changing experience.

What happens after the wedding day?

How do we make the love last?

Marriage Education is our chance at lasting love.

"Training is needed in order to love properly; and to be able to give happiness and joy, you must practice deep looking directed toward the other person you love. Because if you do not understand this person, you cannot love properly. Understanding is the essence of love. If you cannot understand, you cannot love." - Thich Nhat Hahn

National Marriage Centers would like to assist in making love last.

For more info on African American marriage see below:

http://nyulyp.blogspot.com/2008/04/african-american-marriage-bringing-out.html

jrichards578 said...

I'm in love with love! Just got divorced and am ready to move on! Glad to be in Atlanta what a great scene!!! By the way wanted to mention my divorce attorney was amazing I'd definitely recommend Persily & Associates if you need a Divorce Lawyer in Atlanta they are at http://www.persilylaw.com/divorce

undressingHER said...

I'm glad they can have such a "good" divorce cause we all know those can get ugly, especially in the public eye. I just wish we took marriage more seriously.